We offer credit facility for 90% of the total amount of your order. The remaining 10% shall be deposited as prepayment.
For instance: An order amount is USD 10,000. Prepay (the amount on your balance) - USD 1,000. Credit amount for order placement - USD 90

IMPORTANT! All unpaid goods are stored in our warehouse for 28 days free of charge. For longer storage, a fee of 0.1% of the unpaid goods' price will be charged daily.

The payment can be performed directly through our website by card (VISA, MASTERCARD), by PayPal, Сrypto currency or by bank transfer.

   In connection with the new requirements of the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates, it is necessary to indicate the type of payment “GDI” when forming a bank transfer.
During bank transfer, please specify your assigned logo in the beginning of the purpose of payment. It will speed up the processing of the payment and will avoid the happening of delays.
In the purpose of payment it is necessary to indicate.
1) Logo
2) Description (Auto Spare Parts)
3) Invoice number (if necessary)
For instance:
"Invoice YOURLOGO12 for auto spare parts xxxxxx".

In connection with the newly published requirements of the Central Bank of the UAE, we ask you to specify the type of payment GDI (Goods Bought) when making a bank transfer, if required.


Beneficiary name: Emex DWC-LLC

Beneficiary address: 
P.O.Box 16826 UAE Dubai, Dubai World Central, Logistic city, Plot FB-81

Beneficiary account number AED: AE060260001014303446801

Beneficiary account number USD: AE140260001024303446802

Beneficiary Bank: EMIRATES NBD

Beneficiary Bank Address:Branch code 1216 POBox 2923, Dubai, UAE


USD Intermediary Bank 1  Standard Chartered Bank, New York 
Intermediary Bank SWIFT Code SWIFT: SCBLUS33

USD Intermediary Bank 2 
Bank of America National Association, New York
Intermediary Bank SWIFT Code SWIFT: BOFA US 3N 

USD Intermediary Bank 3 
Citibank NA, New York
Intermediary Bank SWIFT Code SWIFT: CITI US 33

 The payment can be performed directly through our website by card (VISA, MASTERCARD), by PayPal and Network International.
 When paying with a credit card, please note that there are two systems of additional verification - Verified By Visa and MasterCard SecureCode. These options are for extra security measures and have to be activated on your card prior to making the payment. After activating these options, while making a purchase on our website, you will be redirected to your bank's website for password inquiry and only then the payment be complete.

We appreciate your time, so we have implemented the quick online payment system. Now you can add funds to your balance whenever you want to.

Cryptocurrency payments Terms & Conditions